8/20/09

Messing around with a publishing scheme

I have been looking for a publishing scheme that achieves the broadest broadcasting with the least effort. Here’s today’s version:

* The orginal entry is created in MacJournal, used because I want my work to reside somewhere on my hard drive in a format that I can access and export as I will.
I find too that I can amend entries later on and post without affecting the linking downstream.
Another benefit is that the text in MacJournal is searchable using Spotlight or Google search.
And MacJournal handles links and photos very simply and flexibly.

* The entry is posted from MacJournal to Blogger, my online publishing hub. I want all my links to show up somewhere online. And it’s free.

* The entry is automatically posted as well to Twitter, and from Twitter to Facebook, with links back to Blogger. Both free.

Picture4.goQarox2Akeo.jpg