9/5/09

Amazin' Amazon ...

An update on my note the other day about the misrouting of my Apple product, purchased through Amazon. The complaint department refunded half the price of the item. Then I wrote Jeff Bezos’s email address with the whole story. The shipping problem was not Amazon’s; their problem was that the first two times I asked about the shipping issue, they gave me inaccurate information by way of response. Their staff, I think, is in India, and apparently dwell twelve hours behind the ball. Irritating. So Jeff’s office got back to me with a twenty dollar refund. That’s a total of $32 on an order of $25. Nice. I sent my thanks. Still and all, I won’t get the package until next Tuesday; UPS seemed in no hurry to correct matters. Whom do I write?

Picture6.RiaK7o9OZH8e.jpg
Steve Jobs is Snow Leopard. Courtesy RoughlyDrafted.com